Comment on page
Solid Group assessment, audit and report below (the “Reports”) are for informational purposes only and not, nor should be considered, as an endorsement to engage with, invest in, participate, provide an incentive, or disapprove, criticise, discourage, or purport to provide an opinion on any particular project or team. These reports are not, nor should be considered, an indication of the economics or value of any product, smart contract or asset, created by any team. It is further noted that Solid Group does not cover the testing, auditing or review of any integrated assets, such as external libraries, smart contracts or services (such as Unicrypt, Uniswap, SushiSwap, PancakeSwap etc.).
- 1.Solid Group do not provide any warranty or guarantee regarding the nature of the technology analysed, nor does Solid Group provide any indication of the ownership, or proprietary rights pertaining the technology analysed. Solid Group audits should not be used in any way to make decisions regarding investments or involvement with any particular coding project. These reports, in no way, provide investment advice, nor should be used as investment advice of any sort. As such, the use of these Reports is and shall be at all time at these report’s recipient sole risk and the entire risk as to title, non-infringement, performance and accuracy is with the recipient of these reports.
- 2.By reading and/or making use of the Reports you are hereby deemed to have accepted, that IN NO EVENT SHALL Solid Group OR ANYONE ON ITS BEHALF BE LIABLE FOR ANY (i) indirect, consequential, incidental, special or punitive damages of any kind, including without limitation damages for loss of business, savings or anticipated profits or revenues, business interruption, loss of business information, assets, or business opportunity, losses incurred as a result of, or in connection with, a mistaken or non-optimal analysis, or loss or damages to goodwill personal injury, property damages and/or monetary damages, of any nature whatsoever, including without limitation if arising out of the use of, or inability to use the Reports, regardless of the cause and whether arising in contract (including fundamental breach), tort (including negligence), or otherwise, even if the contractor has been advised of the possibility of such damages or loss or whether such losses or damages were otherwise foreseeable and as long as the above mentioned is not due to the contractor’s fraud or wilful misconduct; (ii) errors, mistakes, inaccuracies, non-suitability, non-conformity or non-merchantability of any of the technologies reviewed as long as the above is not due to Solid Group’s fraud or wilful misconduct; (iii) bugs, viruses, Trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted by the technology reviewed hereunder, or any third party, nor any malfunctioning of a third party which could lead to the reviews being inaccurate.
With respect to token offering services, the recipient of these Reports is solely responsible to read the applicable white paper and all other documents concerning such token offering, and agree to the terms and conditions concerning stipulated in such third party token offering documents, the applicable token offering, and the decision to invest and participate in the applicable token offering vests solely with such recipient.
- 1.Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, these Reports are provided “as is” and Solid Group and its affiliates hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions, either express, implied or statutory, including without limitation, any (if any) implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, profitability, fitness for a particular purpose, lack of viruses, title, non-infringement, quiet enjoyment or that the services will perform error-free or uninterrupted.
- 2.Solid Group is not liable under no circumstance, to any third party reliance on this Report or any information arising from it. This Report is not to be used, circulated, quoted or otherwise referred to for any purpose without our express prior written permission.
- 3.Solid Group Reports do not substitute any due diligence process and/or continuous security measure done by any company of individual.
- 4.Solid Group does not claim any guarantee of security or functionality of the reviewed Technology.
- 5.These Reports are rendered on the date hereof and Solid Group does not undertake, nor does it have any continuing obligation hereunder, to inform of any changes, updates, or other Reports conducted in connection with the contract presented and reviewed by Solid Group hereunder.